Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fashion Magazine Contest, Hip Halifax Hangouts and a few photos

So,
Yours truly has been selected as a potential fashion reporter for Fashion magazine. The public votes so get out there and vote for me like mad. Each voter can vote once per day. Just go online and vote for me. It's simple.

In other news I've been on a hunt for hip Halifax hang-outs and I have found a few faves.

Paperchase cafe, is haunted by about a gazillion cartoonists/writers/artists who also happen to be coffee fiends. Slouchy chairs, free wi fi, and tons of fresh organic goodies also makes this the hangout to beat Check it out on Blowers Street.

The Black Market, is a truly great place to shop. Hard to miss too with it's outdoor murals and huddles of Amnesty international workers waiting outside. The store sells kites, shirts, bracelets, anklets, saris, bangles. Everything you could ever want.

Dio Mio. Next to the world's most fantastic vintage store this ice cream/gelato cafe also makes one mean veggie burger. I suggest checking it out Pronto.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable information you supply on your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check once more here frequently. I am quite sure I will be informed a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

My homepage :: www.lesbiansororityhouse.com

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time
locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing
it develop over time.

my web blog best diets to lose weight

Green Man Vintage and Vinyl. PEI

Green Man Vintage and Vinyl. PEI
A smorgasboard of vintage finds.